Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
Access to Library Resources
Our graduates have access to their legal research accounts as indicated below.
- Bloomberg Law - access for 6 months after graduation.
- HeinOnline - access to the Law Journal Library and ABA Law Library Collection as well as the Fastcase Federal & State Case Law Collection. You will need to log-in via https://heinonline.org/HOL/Welcome
- Lexis + - access for 6 months after graduation.
- Westlaw Edge - access for 18 months after graduation.
- Mercer Law Library
- Most databases such as ProQuest Congressional, ProQuest Legislative Insight and many, many more are available via the “wireless” network when you’re on-site at Mercer Law.
- See our complete list of databases.
- Reference Questions
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.