Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
This LibGuide is not intended to provide legal advice. If you need help resolving a legal problem or interpreting the law, you should reach out to a practicing attorney.
Assistance Provided by Library Staff
Library staff WILL:
- Help patrons locate print or online resources
- Show patrons how to use these resources
Assistance Not Provided by Library Staff
Library staff WILL NOT:
- Perform legal research for patrons
- Interpret the text of a law, regulation, or court opinion for a patron
- Provide advice to patrons about specific legal procedures, court rules, or jurisdictions
- Recommend specific legal forms or provide assistance in filling out legal forms
- Review legal documents for the patron
- Recommend specific attorneys or law firms
- Perform any action that may be interpreted as providing legal advice or assistance
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.