Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
Just Ask is all you need for anything related to Library resources and services, including but not limited to:
- buying things to add to the collection
- classroom instruction - one session or a series
- classic research assistance
- creating research guides or bibliographies for your class
- getting articles, books, or documents from anywhere
- orientation and training for your research assistants
- putting things on course reserves
- sending new journals to your office
- support for Bloomberg, Lexis, Westlaw, and other online resources
See our guide on Scholarly Impact to learn how to establish and enhance your various online profiles.
Faculty Services Handouts
Instrucitonal Support - Additional Classroom Tools
Faculty can access instructional resources, tools, and materials via the Resources for New Faculty guide. If you need the password, email David Hricik at firstname.lastname@example.org or the library at email@example.com.
The Instructional Resources portion of the guide contains 4 parts:
- Matthew Chick, Research & Practice Area Consultant
- Phone: 678-642-2816
- Email: Matthew.Chick@lexisnexis.com
- 24/7 Customer Service: 800-455-3947
- Sue Moore, Academic Account Manager
- Phone: 770-940-3388
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 Customer Service: 800-850-WEST (800-850-9378)
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.