Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
Search and Research
Wills, Trusts, and Estates Resources
- Federal Income, Gift and Estate Taxation / Jacob Rabkin & Mark H. Johnson
- Federal Taxation of Trusts, Grantors & Beneficiaries / John L. Peschel & Edward D. Spurgeon
- Modern Estate Planning / J. Martin Burke et. al.
- Page on Wills / Jeffrey A. Schoenblum
- Westfall & Mair: Estate Planning Law & Taxation / David Westfall & George P. Mair
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) provides online interactive tutorials on legal topics. Please see a law librarian at the Reference Desk for Mercer's access code. The following link leads to lessons on wills, trusts, and estates:
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.