Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
Current Awareness Services
BLOGS & FREE ONLINE SERVICES
JournalTOCs - a current awareness service covering the table of contents of many scholarly law journals
Legal Blawg Archive - from the Library of Congress, blogs by organized by topic
Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP) - CILP covers the table of contents of 650 legal publications.
- When faculty are added to the email distribution list, they will begin receiving the weekly CILP editions.
- SmartCILP provides personalized email delivery of the table of contents of newly-published law reviews and legal journals, organized by topic, with links to Lexis and Westlaw.
- Start your SmartCILP
SSRN eJournal Alerts
There are a number of alert options, all require you first run a search then create the alert (bell icon on right).
- WestClip: runs a saved search and notifies you of new search results.
- KeyCite: monitors the status of cases, statutes, and regulations.
- Docket Alert: tracks when new cases are filed that meet your specifications for jurisdiction, case type, etc.
- Publication Alert: sends you new issues of publications as they become available on Westlaw.
For more information about creating alerts in Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg, or for information about other current awareness tools, see this guide from the Indiana University's law library:
You might also find this CALI tutorial helpful:
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.