Institutional Repository - 30%
- Managing and enhancing the digital presence of the Mercer Law Review and the work of Mercer Law Faculty through the creation and maintenance of the Mercer Law Scholarship Institutional Repository (includes coordinating the workflow and lifecycle of the law school's scholarly digital first resources and administering the Mercer Law Scholarship Digital Repository).
- Established the school's institutional repository, Digital Commons @ Mercer Law including the Mercer Law Review series. Loaded over 1000 documents.
- Administer the school's first project management system for the Mercer Law Review, using ProofHub
Instruction - 25%
- Teaching courses and workshops as assigned, including participating in the library's Legal Research Curriculum and teaching a section of the 1L Introduction to Legal Research Course.
- 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Taught two sections of Introduction to Legal Research. Developed new syllabus and assessments.
- Instructor for Technology and Law Practice and Business Law Research classes
Mercer Law Review - 20%
- Coordinating and assisting the work of the student editors of the Mercer Law Review with regard to digital and print publication, including ensuring continuity and uniformity from year to year, educating and training members of the law review on new and developing technology and publication practices for academic legal publishing, and assisting in the implementation of new technology in the workflows of the law review.
- Created the first online only issue of the law review. Created new webpages that can be student edited
Reference - 15%
- Participation in the library's faculty liaison program and reference desk rotations as assigned.
Scholarly Initiatives - 10%
- Developing services and policies to assist with library scholarly initiatives and engaging in professional development designed to stay current on developments and trends in scholarly publishing and library services.