Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
At A Glance
- M.L.I.S., Florida State University 1993
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law 1986
- B.S., Valdosta State College 1980
- Mercer University School of Law 2019 - present
- Digital & Scholarly Resources Librarian
- University of Georgia School of Law 2003 - 2019
- Faculty Services Librarian 2003 - 2010
- Special Collections Librarian 2010 - 2019
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law 1993-2003
- Reference Librarian for Technology Education
- Daley & Associates 1987-1993
- Member Florida Bar Association
- Specialized in appellate and post-conviction representation
- U.S. Air Force 1980-1983
- Missile Maintenance Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
Institutional Repository - 30%
- Managing and enhancing the digital presence of the Mercer Law Review and the work of Mercer Law Faculty through the creation and maintenance of the Mercer Law Scholarship Institutional Repository (includes coordinating the workflow and lifecycle of the law school's scholarly digital first resources and administering the Mercer Law Scholarship Digital Repository).
Mercer Law Review - 30%
- Coordinating and assisting the work of the student editors of the Mercer Law Review with regard to digital and print publication, including ensuring continuity and uniformity from year to year, educating and training members of the law review on new and developing technology and publication practices for academic legal publishing, and assisting in the implementation of new technology in the workflows of the law review.
- Created the first online only issue of the law review. Created new webpages that can be student edited
Scholarly Initiatives - 10%
- Developing services and policies to assist with library scholarly initiatives and engaging in professional development designed to stay current on developments and trends in scholarly publishing and library services.
Reference - 15%
- Participation in the library's faculty liaison program and reference desk rotations as assigned.
Instruction - 15%
- Teaching courses and workshops as assigned, including participating in the library's Legal Research Curriculum and teaching a section of the 1L Introduction to Legal Research Course.
- Taught two sections of Introduction to Legal Research. Developed new syllabus and assessments.
Digital & Scholarly Resources Librarian
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.