Center for Art Law
- The Center for Art Law "serves artists and students, academics and legal practitioners, collectors and dealers, government officials and others in the field, and explores the many facets of this exciting and continually developing field of legal practice."
- List of Bar Associations
- Includes U.S. and international bar associations' sections and committees that are dedicated to art and cultural property law practice.
- IFAR is a non-profit organization that "offers impartial and authoritative information on authenticity, ownership, theft and other artistic, legal and ethical issues concerning art objects."
- Art Law & Cultural Property
- Case Law and Statutes This link opens in a new window
- This site includes summaries of U.S. and international case law and settlements as well as images of the work involved in the dispute. The material is organized by topic, such as art theft, valuation, copyright, art fraud, and more. Registration required.
Peace Palace Library, Cultural Heritage
Sotheby's Institute of Art Libraries
- Sotheby's Institute of Art Libraries in New York offers over sixty electronic research guides related to art, art law, and the art business.