Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
Access for Mercer Students
- Use your Lexis or Westlaw accounts to access Georgia legal materials
Other Mercer Students
- Westlaw Campus Research: Law, News & Business — A comprehensive database of legal materials including federal and state statutes, codes, regulations, and case law materials. Also includes a number of newspapers, magazines, trade journals, and company information.
- General Assembly
- General Assembly
- The Georgia General Assembly has met annually or biennially since 1777. Annual session begin on the 2nd Monday in January and run for 40 Legislative days. Sessions normally end in mid to late March, depending on the number of recess days.
- Search for bills by bill number, status and code numbers. Use the Advanced Search (left column) for more options.
- Session Laws
- Legislative History [Peach Sheets]
- GSU Law Review (search Peach Sheets, bottom of left column)
- Mercer Law Review
- Annual Survey of Georgia Law (issue one of each volume)
- Also available in HeinOnline
- Legislative Documents - acts and House and Senate journals from 1774-present
- Georgia Legislative Navigator - a highlight of legislation that is likely to have significant impact on the public. The Members section shows bill sponsorship, recent votes, committee assignments, and top campaign donors. The navigator is updated daily during the legislative session. Look for the Predict-a-bill tool.
- Lawmakers - provides detailed analysis of each day’s legislative sessions. Archived versions of the show are available from 2009.
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.