Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
Georgia Survey, Eleventh Circuit Survey, and Lead Articles
- Articles published in the Mercer Law Review are solicited by the Editorial Board each year for the Georgia and Eleventh Circuit Surveys, our authors are chosen for their knowledge and expertise in targeted areas of the law. The Lead Articles edition stems from the Mercer Law Review Annual Symposium, a two-day event bringing students, practitioners, and scholars together to analyze a relevant area of the law.
- The Articles book features authors from around the country, writing on various topics of current interest for the legal practitioner.
- The Law Review welcomes submissions from all faculty, educators, practitioners, and members of the judiciary to be considered for publication in the Articles edition. Submissions should be double-spaced, citations should conform to The Bluebook (20th ed.), and should include an abstract and a current resume or CV.
- The Mercer Law Review accepts submissions through ExpressO and Scholastica.
- Student-written works are not accepted.
- For more information, please email email@example.com.
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.