Georgia Survey, Eleventh Circuit Survey, and Lead Articles
- Articles published in the Mercer Law Review are solicited by the Editorial Board each year for the Georgia and Eleventh Circuit Surveys, our authors are chosen for their knowledge and expertise in targeted areas of the law. The Lead Articles issue stems from the Mercer Law Review Annual Symposium, a fall event bringing students, practitioners, and scholars together to analyze a relevant area of the law. See more information about the 2023 symposium.
- The Articles book features authors from around the country, writing on various topics of current interest for the legal practitioner.
- The Law Review welcomes submissions from all faculty, educators, practitioners, and members of the judiciary to be considered for publication in the Articles edition. Submissions should be double-spaced, citations should conform to The Bluebook (21st ed.), and should include an abstract and a current resume or CV.
- The Mercer Law Review accepts submissions through Scholastica.
- Student-written works are not accepted.
- For more information, please email email@example.com.