Skip to Main Content
Mercer University Law Library |
Non-Discrimination Policy |
ABA Required Disclosures |
Contact Site Administrator
50 State Surveys (Statutes and Regulations)
- 50 State Survey
- Jurisdictional Surveys
- Create a customized survey if a survey is not available. does not already exist, you can create your own survey,
- If viewing a statute, click on the icon that looks like a price tag to find similar statutes in other states.
- Practical Law - State Q & A Comparison Tool
- Compare laws across multiple states on certain topics, including labor law, IP & Technology, Litigation and Real Estate.
50 State Surveys (Case Annotations)
- American Law Reports (ALR) - Look at the Table of Cases at the beginning of the article to see cases from the different states.
- Restatements of the Law - For various restatements (torts, contracts, etc.), contains case summaries from the 50 states
- Uniform Laws Annotated (Westlaw) - For uniform laws, such as the UCC, Uniform Partnership Act, etc., has case annotations for many states.
Mercer University School of Law - 1021 Georgia Avenue Macon, GA 31207 | 478-301-2605 | All rights reserved.