In-Person Library Access (Updated July 28, 2020)
- The Library will be open to current Mercer Law students, faculty, and staff.
- A valid Bear Card will be required to enter the building and Library.
- All library users must wear masks per the Mercer University Face Covering Policy as well as observe social distancing guidelines.
- Our Ask a Librarian service is available to answer research questions as well as offer assistance accessing library resources and services
- Email: email@example.com
Interlibrary Loan is available!
We are able to process requests for physical books as well as journal articles and book chapters, but there may be delays in processing requests.
Circulation Policy Changes
If you are alumni who would like to utilize our physical borrowing services, please contact us at 478-301-2612 for assistance.
Returning Library Items
Returning items is easy:
- If you are Mercer Law faculty, staff, or students, you can return items to the circulation desk.
- If you are local, you may return items using an external book drop in the Law School parking lot.
- Internal book drops are available near the Law Library's entrance at the circulation desk.
- If you are in a different location, please mail items to this address:
Mercer University Law Library
1021 Georgia Ave, Macon, GA 31207